Want to serve the nation by doing a job in the police department? If yes, then Sindh Police have announced the best vacancies for the candidates who want to work in the police department. Now, you can easily apply here and enjoy your dream job.
It is a respectful job to work in the police department. With time this department announces different vacancies for fresh or experienced candidates. Hence, this is a golden chance for all the people who wait for such vacancies.
Who can apply for this job?
The candidates who are fresh or experienced can apply for this job. There is no restriction on gender. The Sindh police have announced the posts for both males and females. However, there is a total of 1815 plus vacancies for the candidates. So, you must not miss the chance and apply here as soon as possible.
Collect all your essential documents that are necessary to submit. Attest them and submit your application according to the steps mentioned below.
List of posts and number of seats
Sindh police has announced the vacancies for the police and lady constables. The total number of seats for the male is 1635. The seats for the women are fewer because in police few ladies apply. So, the seat for the lady constable is 90.
Eligibility criteria of the Sindh police job
- The candidates must be active and young.
- The minimum education required is matric. Candidates with higher degrees are preferred.
- For females the physical criteria:
- The minimum height required is 5 foot and running capability must be 800 meters in 14 minutes.
- For a male the physical criteria:
- The minimum height required is 5 foot 5 inches, chest 33 inches, and running capability must be 1600 meters in 7 minutes.
Procedure to apply for the job
- To download the form visit the official website www.pts.org.pk
- The challan form is also downloaded from the same website.
- The challan is Rs.290. Pay the fee in the Habib Bank Limited or United Bank Limited near your location.
- Attest all the required documents to send with the application form.
- Fill in all the details correctly. Mislead information may lead to the cancellation of the application.
- Apply with the challan copy and other documents via post. The post address is PTS headquarters, 3rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for a test, then for an interview.
- The late application will be considered.